For current guidance, please go to www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Changes to Practice due to Coronavirus
During the current crisis, our clinicians will use telephone and video consultations to assess each individual. Please do not turn up to the practice unless you have been specifically asked to do so.
There will be no face-to-face consultations unless a clinician has deemed it necessary. If we do ask you to attend, please:
- Alert staff of your arrival by ringing the doorbell
- Allow us to check your temperature
- Wear a face covering
- Use hand sanitiser when entering the building
Your safety is of upmost importance to us as we all navigate these difficult times together.
Further resources on Coronavirus
- NHS 111 Covid-19 symptom checker
- Latest NHS advice
- Health Connectors Mendip – For Community Support Services
- Somerset County Council Coronavirus Support
- Support for Carers
- Somerset Talking Therapies – Counselling for those aged over 18
- Mindline Somerset – Emotional Support Helpline
- Somerset Domestic Abuse Support
- Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support
How is Patient Data used during the COVID-19 Crisis?
In line with National Guidance, we have supplemented our usual data security measures with the NHS Digital Summary Care Record COVID-19 supplementary privacy notice and latest government guidelines